Armytek Prime A1 XP-L White LED Pocket Flashlight. Maximum 500 Lumens.
Armytek Prime A1 XP-L White LED Pocket Flashlight. Maximum 500 OTF Lumens. Compact, light and easy to use. Guaranteed durability. Batteries not included.
Armytek Prime A1 XP-L White LED Pocket Flashlight. Maximum 500 OTF Lumens. Intense and constant light due to the powerful electronics and active temperature control (without timers) that the flashlight has. Compact, light and easy to use. Guaranteed durability. Batteries not included in the set. Removable clip, holster, two replacement O-rings and rear bracket for multipurpose use included in the set.
- It has a total of 6 modes. Run time for maximum mode: 50 minutes. Execution time for minimum mode: 90 days.
- It consists of a really effective TIR optic. No "tunnel vision" effect even after continued use.
- It has a signal that indicates low battery level and high temperature as a warning.
- Comfortable operation thanks to the side switch on the flashlight. Quick and easy mode switching.
- Features ultra-low current drain in off mode. It has protection against accidental ignition.
- High durability. Resists strong impacts and falls from 10 meters high.
- Absolute protection. against the penetration of water, dirt and dust. Optimal performance even at a depth of 10 meters.
- Works with generalized АА batteries.
- Color temperature white.
- Beam distance 115 meters.
- Easy to transport. Light weight (54g without batteries); head diameter 24.5 mm; body diameter: 24.5 mm.
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum with anti-abrasive body finish (Hard anodized type III premium 400HV).
- Power supply: 1xAA / 1x14500 Li-ion. Compatible with flat contact batteries.