Compass/Survival Pouch Helikon Tex Pocket
Compass/Survival Pouch Helikon Tex pocket, very practical to hang it from the belt, and carry survival kits or compasses. and dispose of them quickly.
The Compass/Survival Pouch Helikon Tex pocket is designed to be hung from the belt, and to be able to carry small survival kits, elements to start a fire or compasses, and thus have them on hand at any time.
It is MOLLE/PALS compatible, which also allows it to be attached to chest straps or rigs.
Objects are transported safely, thanks to a construction reinforced with a specific foam, and the flap that is adjusted by means of a 20 mm buckle.
The compass can be further secured to the Compass/Survival pocket by attaching its lanyard to the pocket's riveted hole.
- Made of Cordura® 500
- Closure with 20 mm WooJin buckle
- Ability to carry a compass or survival kit
- Features a riveted hole to secure the compass
- The height of the fin can be adjusted
- Reinforced construction to protect the objects being transported
- Compatible with duty belt/MOLLE/PALS
- Can be attached to a 50mm belt
- Designed together with Survivaltech.pl
- Weight: 56g
- Dimensions: 18 x 7 x 4 cm
- Material: 100% nylon
- Color: available in 6 colors to choose from, Black (black), Olive Green (olive green), Earth Brown/Clay A (earth/clay brown), Coyote (brown), Adaptive Green (green) and Shadow Gray (grey).