DD Frontline Hammock - Hammock with mosquito net
Hammock with DD Hammocks mosquito net with excellent breathability, can also be installed on the floor as a bivouac tent.
A hammock with a built-in mosquito net that can be used in both cold and warm climates.
The DD Frontline Hammock mosquito net closes with zippers on both sides of the hammock which allows a very fast entry and exit of the hammock, it can also be collected on the hammock when it is not in use, leaving it ready to be placed easily and quickly when the time comes.
The fabric of this hammock is not waterproof, but very breathable which makes it an excellent hammock for warm or even tropical climates, with the advantage that we could even wrap ourselves completely with it without problems of perspiration or condensation inside .
- Extended: 2.7 x 1.4 meters
- suitable for people up to 1.95 meters and 150 kilos
- Weight: 860 grams (only the hammock)
- With the mosquito net on
- With the mosquito net collected on the hammock, ready to use.
- With the mosquito net collected under the hammock, leave the upper space clear.
- On the ground, like a bivouac tent.
Very fine black mosquito net, this color makes it easier to see through the fabric.
- Light rods to expand the mosquito net
- 2 elastic cords of 2 meters to place the mosquito net
- double zippers on both sides of the hammock
- 10 meters of rope to suspend the hammock
- Two-layer design, allows the placement of an insulator or mat between them
- 4 interior pockets
- 2 loops to hang objects inside
- 4 anchor points to fix the hammock if it is used on the ground.